Personality Driven Portfolio
SUCCESSFUL INVESTING BEGINS WITH KNOWING YOURSELF
- How much of a risk-taker are you?
- How often do you like to monitor your investments?
- Are you usually reluctant to cut your losses?
- Do you tend to take your profits too early, and miss out on the really big gains?
- Does the performance of your portfolio keep you up at night?
Constructing an investment portfolio is not a one-size-fits-all undertaking. What works for your friend, or your advisor, or Warren Buffett, may not necessarily work for you. Following them blindly can lead to a disastrous mismatch with your own investing style.
In Personality-Driven Portfolio, author Sam Phoen approaches this problem from a revolutionary angle. Through a series of questions about your attitudes, preferences and tendencies, you will learn how to evaluate your unique investment personality .Targeted at investors at all levels of experience, this book is a practical guide on how to tailor a bespoke portfolio for yourself.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest